Ranveer Singh lashes out at trolls for criticizing him for quirky fashion choices | Nikhilodien

Nikhilodien:- Ranveer Singh claims he is unconcerned about what others think of his fashion sense.

Source:- India Today

In a recent interview, Ranveer Singh hit back at those who mocked him for his flashy and gender-fluid fashion sense.

The Gully Boy actor slammed social media trolls, stating that he doesn't care how people perceive his eccentric fashion sense.

"I work (expletive) hard," Singh told Paper Magazine, adding that he wants to wear nice clothes and will do so regardless.

"I put in 20-hour days." I'm not complaining; I'm just overjoyed and grateful, but I go (expletive) hard. I'm going to (expletive) buy Gucci and wear it from head to toe. Anyone who judges me can eat my (expletive)."

The 37-year-old star was then asked if he was nervous about shooting without clothes for the magazine cover, drawing many backlashes online.

"It's so easy for me to be physically naked, but I've been (expletive) naked in some of my performances," Singh responded. "You can see into my soul." How exposed is that? That is true nakedness."

Source:- The News

He also stated that he will not be nervous if he is naked in front of thousands of people, adding, "It's just that they get uncomfortable."

The actor's most recent photo shoot sparked an online debate, with some criticizing him for "setting a bad example for the younger generation" and others praising him for being "comfortable in his own skin."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't want to see Ranveer Singh naked," one user wrote, while another added, "What did I just see?????"

"Why is Ranveer Singh's naked body plastered all over the internet? "Are his clothes not enough to torture the eyes?" the comment said.

"You complained about Ranveer Singh's attire. You have earned the right to see him without them right now. This is entirely your fault!" Another person spoke up.

"He's such a beautiful man, truly someone as secure with himself can do this," one fan defended the actor, while another wrote, "I'm just so very fond of this man."

Content Source:
1) https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/976448-ranveer-singh-lashes-out-at-trolls-for-criticizing-him-for-quirky-fashion-choices
2) https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/ranveer-singh-reacts-to-being-trolled-for-his-quirky-fashion-sense-says-i-felt-judged-1948550-2022-05-12

You may love reading the following News:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘HA HA HA:’ Harry Styles’ Friendship Witty New Gucci Collection Is No Joke | Nikhilodien

England vs Belgium build-Up Live, Stream | Nikhilodien